Build Better Customer Experience and Shoot Up Conversion Rate with Our Salesforce Commerce Cloud
You can hire Salesforce commerce cloud developers so that they can set up your Salesforce solution to make your business life and customer life easier by providing multiple benefits with exclusive features of Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Having a Salesforce commerce cloud implementation partner so that these partners can help you utilize the maximum potential of Salesforce to cater to these modernistic problems that your business will face.
Our Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development Company & Consulting Services
Begin your salesforce commerce cloud development journey now!
Let us write your business’s growth story by offering innovative, scalable and result-driven IT solutions. Do you have an idea that has the potential to bring a change in the world? Don’t hesitate, share with our experts and we will help you to achieve it.
Why should you build your ecommerce store with commerce cloud?
It is very important to have customer relationship management software for your e-commerce business, what is equally important is having an expert Salesforce commerce cloud development partner to help you on your business journey with Salesforce. You can choose the multiple features that Salesforce provides to its users to provide the best services to your customers.
Omni channel shopping experience
Providing each and every customer with a personalized experience has become a must in the world of e-commerce businesses. This increases their retention rates and helps increase conversion rates through affiliate contacts as well. Even physical stores should have an online presence. This helps boost the omnichannel experience for your customers.
Product information management
The management of the store product information, the details of products, the content on the store, the images of icons on the page categories, the catalogs o products, multiple stores that you may have, payment records with multiple currencies, and providing services in multiple languages is what makes the use of Salesforce a must for online businesses.
Real time stats
You may see data on your conversion rates here, which are the percentages of visitors who reach a "conversion," or a particular objective you choose, out of all visitors. The most frequent of these metrics are cart conversion, which measures the proportion of customers who add your products to a cart compared to all visitors, and checkout conversion, which measures the proportion of customers who complete a transaction compared to all visitors.
Why choose Folio3 as your Salesforce Cloud Commerce Development Company?
Gain Knowledge With these Blogs
A wealth of expertise and wisdom is held by the authorities, experts, practitioners, and communities. Unleashing this information’s potential power is the difficult task with the leading Salesforce Commerce Cloud Partners blogs section.
Hire Expert Folio3 Field Service Lightning Consultants
To keep the hiring process seamless, we follow a simple hiring and engagement model. Our hiring model are designed to focused what's best suited to your projects, with rapid delivery and 100% project satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Question?
Integration between Commerce Cloud and Salesforce:
- Setup salesforce.
- Configure the salesforce data objects.
- Create the unified customer UI in the salesforce cloud.
- Setup salesforce B2c Commerce.
- Customize B2C commerce Storefront.
- Install cartridge and configure synchronized jobs.
And that’s it, however, you can also hire Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation partners to get all the mumbo jumbo done for you without you breaking a sweat.
This is how a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Implementation Partner would help you set up your Commerce Cloud in Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation:
- Verify Salesforce B2C Commerce’s successful deployment.
- Establish the tenant realm.
- (Tech Ops Add to the Order Management server’s safe list for POD addresses used for outgoing mail.
- Enable Order Management’s Heartbeat task.
- On all Order Management servers that utilize Task Manager, install the Account Manager client certificate.
- Make sure the same Account Manager is set up, tested, and used in the Order Management Administration module as well as on the B2C Commerce and Order Management servers.
- Disable the order export job in B2C Commerce if this implementation is a legacy that makes use of the Order Management Cartridge.
- Configure the Digital Integration Provider’s options right now.
- The heartbeat job is successful if the communication channel between B2C Commerce and Order Management is open. When you send the configuration for the first time, it can take up to 15 minutes. Before continuing, make sure the job is functioning properly.
- Map the external shipping method IDs defined in Order Management to the B2C Commerce shipping methods in your test environment. Create the map in your test environment, then let replication transfer the mappings to the live environment. Avoid implementing these changes in the actual production environment.
- Configure the Demandware Provider’s Payment Methods Map.
- It’s now time to turn on the integration
- Go to the Demandware Provider and select Integration Cleanup. Orders created after the legacy cartridge order export was turned off but before the new integration was activated are located and sent to Order Management by the cleanup.
- The order request job should also be enabled in Order Management.
Salesforce commerce cloud implementation is an integrated, mobile-first cloud-based eCommerce platform created as a SaaS solution for businesses. The main goal is to make it possible for customers and retailers to interact on many channels in a seamless way.
Hence, to help non-tech-savvy businesses help to have a seamless Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation you also find a huge number of excellent Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation partners and Folio3 stand strong among them. With almost two decades of experience, we consider ourselves a proud Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation partner.
Salesforce defines Commerce Cloud as follows:
“Commerce Cloud is the top B2C and B2B commerce solution in the world. A multi-tenant, cloud-based platform for commerce called Commerce Cloud enables organizations to design intelligent, unified purchasing experiences across all channels, including mobile, social, web, and stores.
Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud implementation has developed into another essential and potent service provided by Salesforce over the past few years.
The future is really massive for Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud implementation and so does for the Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation partner. It is gradually gaining popularity and being adopted by many companies as well as the developer community.
The choice of a single or multiple realm architecture has effects on both the business’s finances and operations. The user of realms can be redesigned over time as the business develops, though, because code and data can be moved across realms. For example:
As long as business outcomes support the financial side, permit a site — or group of sites — to transition from a common realm to one of their own.
As opposed to this, combining a site or sites from different realms into a single realm is more difficult and probably calls for the refactoring of the code.
Creating a realm architecture solution where several realms are required should be avoided at all costs, regardless of the commercial implications of the multiple realm approach, since it will make it difficult (if not impossible) to fulfil the business objectives.
Folio3 has been working in the industry for more than 15 years. Our experts and leads are highly qualified and certified in their respective fields. Given the importance of the fact that we have certified specialists you won’t have to worry about losing your game of SEO, all the data remains intact and imported with 100% success without any loss, and no files get corrupted during and while Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation is taking place, you will face 0% downtime after migration, or and no risk for security breach during or after the Salesforce Cloud implementation has initiated.